Kroger is giving up to $2,000,000.00 to nonprofit organizations this year and Walnut Lake Preschool qualifies as a recipient. Follow the instructions below to start earning cash for our school. Thank you for participating.
- Register online at krogercommunityrewards.com
- Be sure to have your Kroger Plus card handy and register your card with your organization after you sign up.
- If you do not have a Kroger Plus card, go to a Kroger Service Desk or call 877-576-7587. They can also help you set this up for you over the phone.
- Click on Sign In/Register. Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering zip code, clicking on favorite store, entering your email address and creating a password, agreeing to the terms and conditions.
- You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email.
- Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
- Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus number.
- Enter NPO number PS789 or Walnut Lake Preschool, select Walnut Lake Preschool from list and click on confirm.
- To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see your organization's name on the right side of your information page.
- REMEMBER, purchases will not count for your purchases unless your card/phone is registered and designated to WLP.
Go to smile.amazon.com and designate Walnut Lake Preschool as the organization you would like your qualifying purchases to support.
WLP is a private, nonprofit 501c3 organization.